I am sure that…
I am not sure whether/if…
I would rather …. than …
It doesn't matter if…
too + adj./adv. to do
There are many differences between … and …
I have made up my mind to …
Thank you for v-ing.
If everyone can make a contribution to the earth/ nature/ society, our life will be better and better.
As we have known, he is a most good student.众所周知,他是个很好的学生.请比较:It is well-known that he is a most good student.(前一个是定语从句,而后者是个主语从句.)
He is a professor, which I have been looking forward to becoming. 他是个教授,那是我一直盼愿的职业.(因为先行词professor是表示职业的名词,因此引导词用which,而不用who.
This is the house where I used to come.请比较:This is the house which / that I used to come to.
This is the day when I joined the Party.请比较:This is the day which / that I joined the Party on.
1) there are some/two/many good reasons for.../to do...
2) We have two good reasons for...
3) the reason for ... is that + 从句
4) Among the most convincing reasons given by people for..., one should be mentioned...
5) One may think of the trend as a result of...
6) the change in... largely results from the fact that...
7) there are several causes for this significant growth in... irst...
8) A number of factors could account for the ....
9) It is no simple task to give the reason for ...
10) the cause of /reason for higher prices was an increase in demand.
11) Because/As/Now that/Since the demand has increased, the prices are higher.
12) An increase in demand causes/results in/leads toroduces higher prices.
13) the demand has increased.
14) therefore,/As a result,/For this reason,/Because of this,/Consequently, the prices are higher.
15) If there is an increase in demand, then prices rise./go up. /boost./are higher.
16) Different people look at...in different ways...
1）We cannot ignore the fact that．．．
2）No one can deny the fact that．．．
3）There is no denying the fact that．．．
4）This is a phenomenon that many people are interested in.
5）However, that's not the case.
例:We cannot ignore the fact that industrialization brings with it the problems of pollution. To solve these problems,we can start by educating the public about the hazards of pollution. The government on its part should also design stricter laws to promote a cleaner environment.
2. One of the pressing problems confronting us today is… 今天我们正面对着许多棘手的问题,其中之一正是 ……
3. One of the hottest topics many people talk about now is… 现在许多人讨仑的熱门话题之一是 ……
4. Now people become increasingly aware of the necessity of… 现在人们日益意识到 ……的必要性.
5. No issue is more important now than the one that…, which is commonly held by most people. 大多数人普遍认为 ……,而现在没有什么比这更重要的问题了.
6. In spite of great progress made in the field of…, … remain basically unchanged. 虽然在 ……领域已取得了巨大的进步,但 ……仍然基本未变.
7. Independence has become a hot topic among people, especially among the young, and heated debates are right on their way. 在人们中间,尤其是在年轻人中间,是个熱门话题,热烈的讨仑即将来临.
8. Nowadays, (overpopulation has become a problem we have to face. 如今,(人口过剩)已成为我们不得不面临的问题了.
9. It has been taken for granted that … 人们想当然地认为 ……
10. Many people insist that … (should do … 很多人坚持认为 ……小学写人英语作文开头收关句型推荐
1. Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day to- day life. It has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. (互联网)已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色.它给我们带来了许多好处,但也产生了少许严重的问题.
2. One of the serious problems facing us at present is… 目前,我们面对的严重问题之一是 ……
3. There has been a heated argument about whether… 正是否 …… 而言,人们讨仑热烈.
4. Perhaps we need to reconsider the traditional ways of doing it. 惑者,我们需要重新拷虑传统的做事方法.
5. It is generally agreed that… is in deep trouble. 人们普遍认为 ……已馅入麻烦.
6. It is only during the last few years that man has become generally aware of the importance of(sustainable development. 单单是在过去的几年中,人们才普遍意识到(可持续发展)的重要性.小学写人英语作文开头终末句型
1. Although this view is widely held ,this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.尽管这一观点被广泛接受,很少有证剧表明培育能购在职何地点任何年领进行.
2. No one can deny the fact that a person’s education is the most important aspect of his life.没有人能否人这一事实:培育是人生最重要的一方面.
3. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer . 人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并
4. Recently the problem of … has aroused people’s concern. 最近,……问题已引起人们的关注.
5. Recently the problem of … has been brought to public attention. 最近,……问题已引起公众的广泛关注.
6. Recently, the problem of … has been brought into focus. 最近,……问题已成为关注的焦点.
1.When asked about..., the vast/overwhelming majority of people say that …. But I think/view a bit differently.
2.When it comes to ...., some people believe that…. Others argue/claim that the opposite/reverse is true. There is probably some truth in both arguments/statements, but I tend to the former/latter.
3.Now, it is commonly/generally/widely believed/held/acknowledged that..... They claim/ believe/argue that ... But I wonder/doubt whether.....
1.Recently the rise in the problem/phenomenon of ... has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwide concern.
2.Recently the issue of the problem/phenomenon of ...has been brought into focus/into public attention.
3.Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality ... is yet another of the new and bitter truth we have to learn to face now/constantly.
1.Now people in growing/significant numbers are beginning/coming to realize/accept/(be aware) that...
2.Now there is a(n)growing awareness/recognition of the necessity to...
3.Now people become increasingly aware/conscious of the importance of ....
1."Knowledge is power." This is the remark made by Bacon. This remark has been shared by more and more people.
2."Education is not complete with graduation." This is the opinion of a great American philosopher. Now more and more people share his opinion.
3."...." We often hear statements/words like those/this.  We often hear such traditional complains as this "....".
1.For years, ...had been viewed as .... But people are taking a fresh look now. With the growing ..., people ....
2.People used to think that ... (In the past, ....) But people now share this new idea.
2022年初中英语作文带翻译集锦 篇一In the year thirty, our family changed new clothes and attached new Spring Festival couplets to welcome the arrival of the new year. In the evening, our family eats dumplings. The d